Please note that the University's online store cannot send file attachments automatically. Your file will be e-mailed to you by Sussex Centre assistant Heather Robbins within 24 hours of your order.
This issue’s contents include:
- ‘The Case of the Ebony Horse’ (Part 2), Ruth B. Bottigheimer
- ‘The American Fantasy Tradition’, Tom Shippey
- ‘The Mythology of the Dark Tower Universe’, Robin Furth
- ‘Child Roland’, Steven O’Brien
- ‘Magic Mirrors and Shifting Skin: An Ecocritical Reading of Cornelia Funke’s Reckless’, Joanna Coleman
- ‘My Life with Fantasy Literature’, Colin Manlove
- A review of Brian Attebery’s Stories about Stories: Fantasy and the Remaking of Myth, Tom Shippey
- A review of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fall of Arthur, Dimitra Fimi
- A review of Nancy Marie Brown’s Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths, Jacqueline Simpson
- A review of Jennifer Garlen and Anissa Graham’s The Wider Worlds of Jim Henson: Essays on His Work and Legacy Beyond The Muppet Show and Sesame Street, John Patrick Pazdziora
- A review of Andrew Teverson’s Fairy Tale, Cristina Bacchilega
A review of John Lindow’s Trolls: An Unnatural History, Katherine Langrish
Pdf or .mobi file of the sixth issue of Gramarye. ISBN 9781907852312.